I want to thank you all for visiting my blog. After all, that is the only reason why I keep writing.
The end of 2008, my first blogging year.
Although I do not allways post as often as I would want to, I find I spend a bit too much time on my computer. Quite a contradiction !
Nevertheless, here are some statistics of my blog, showing that I have been quite busy this year.
- number of posts : 170
- number of views : 6,852
- number of comments : 80
And here a short list of the most often viewed posts this year :
- Can/do/did dragons exist ?
- The differences between animals and humans
- 15 Knowledge management failure reasons
- top-10 lists on evolution
- Wiki on a stick (3)
- Ant Colony Optimisation : Ants or Locusts
- Ant behaviour datamining: Complete algorithm
- did dragons exist ?
- Do Stock Traders show Swarm Intelligence
- Top-10 lists on Knowledge management
If you have any comments, suggestions, preferred categories, feel free to write a comment or to send me an e-mail. I will definitely keep your whishes in my mind next year.
Happy new year and may everything in 2009 be better for you than in 2008 !